There’s nothing like music to help motivate you through a workout. Are you looking for some ideas to add to your workout music playlist? Here are my Top 10 in no particular order for this month.
1. Save the World (Radio Mix) – Swedish House Mafia
2. The Enforcer – 50 Cent This is from the Real Steel Soundtrack
3. Take Me Out – Atomic Tom
4. Turn Up the Music – Chris Brown
5. Light (Bassnectar Remix) – Ellie Goulding
6. Levels – Avicii
7. Turn Me On featuring Nicki Minaj – David Guetta & Nicki Minaj
8. Game On – District 78
9. Automatic – Tokio Hotel
10. Wild Ones (featuring Sia) – Flo Rida
I love a good combo of mainstream pop and dance, alternative, electronic. What are you listening to? Please share your hidden gems!