As the weather heats up, we need motivation to leave the pool and exercise (unless you’re doing water aerobics.) Here are 10 songs to add to your workout music playlist to keep your feet moving!
- Greyhound – Swedish House Maffia
- Don’t Wake Up – Chris Brown
- Call to Arms – Angels & Airwaves
- Let’s Go – Calvin Harris (featuring Ne-Yo)
- Titanium – David Guetta (featuring Sia)
- Where Have You Been – Rihanna
- Block Rockin’ Beats – The Chemical Brothers
- Universal Mind Control – Common
- Keep Hope Alive – The Crystal Method
- Get Me Bodied – Beyonce
What’s missing from the list? Let me know what you’re listening to this month!